ALL NATURAL DAILY DENTAL TREAT FOR DOGS
WHIMZEES RICE BONE
If you have a bone to pick with your dog’s unhealthy teeth and bad breath, try the all-natural Rice Bone dental chew. Made with only six primary ingredients, these tasty but effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that cause bad breath.
Out of stock
- Additional information
- FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- CALORIC CONTENT
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
- Reviews (0)
If you have a bone to pick with your dog’s unhealthy teeth and bad breath, try the all-natural Rice Bone dental chew. These tasty but effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Edible, vegetarian dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Unique grooved shapes help work the chew into smaller spaces between dogs’ teeth.
- The rigid vegetable-based texture will help remove plaque and tartar as dogs chew.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten, or meat.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
RICE, POTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, DRIED YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPINE MEAL.
contains 3,150 kcal/kg or 189 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
|Crude Protein (min)||4.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||7.5%|