VETERINARY FORMULA ANTI-SEPTIC & ANTI-FUNGAL SHAMPOO
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo is scientifically formulated with benzethonium chloride, an anti-bacterial agent, as well as ketoconazole, an anti-fungal, to help relieve bacterial and yeast infections.
Lanolin and aloe vera are added to help heal and soothe sensitive skin. Effectively deodorizes and relieves fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis & pyoderma which can result from the following:
- Allergies (flea, food, contact, hereditary)
- Hormonal disorders such as hypothyroidism
- Weakened immune system
- Animals with short coats or skin folds
- Trauma from grooming & scratching
- Fungal infections such as ringworm
- Pus-filled blisters
- Hair loss
- Oozing sores
- Itching and redness
- Thickened skin
- Musty odor
Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Ketoconazole USP, PEG-75 Lanolin, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Benzethonium Chloride, Preservative, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Vera, FD&C Red #40.
- Benzethonium Chloride: This synthetic compound has an anti-infective, antiseptic and surfactant (detergent) properties. This ingredient is active against bacteria, fungi, mold, and viruses and is found in many cosmetic products such as first-aid kits, anti-itch products, mouthwashes and disinfectants.
- Ketoconazole: Ketoconazole is a synthetic antifungal drug used in many topical medications to treat fungal and yeast infections, as well as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. It’s effective against athlete’s foot, ringworm, candidiasis, jock itch, and tinea versicolor. It can be taken orally or applied topically.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in our formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.