OXBOW TIMOTHY BUNGALOW FOR SMALL ANIMALS
$33.99 – $46.19
- An edible, enriching getaway for your small pet. All small pets need a place to relax and get away from the stress of being a prey species. Our Timothy CLUB Bungalow provides the perfect place for your rabbit, guinea pig, or chinchilla to hideaway throughout the day. Every Timothy CLUB is hand-woven from nothing but premium Timothy hay. 100% edible, 100% enriching fun.
Medium Bungalow Dimensions (includes packaging) (LxWxH): 11″ x 9″ x 8″
Large Bungalow Dimensions (includes packaging) (LxWxH): 11″ x 11″ x 8.5″
- High fiber, 100% timothy hay
- 100% edible – A beneficial source of fiber
- Hand-crafted for premium quality
- Encourages natural foraging behavior
- All-natural – no chemicals, wire or thread
- Gerbils / Hamsters
- Guinea Pigs
Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Wheat Middlings, Sodium Bentonite, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Yeast Culture, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein min 14.00%
- Crude Fat min 2.00%
- Crude Fiber min 25.00%
- Crude Fiber max 29.00%
- Moisture max 10.00%
- Calcium min 0.35%
- Calcium max 0.75%
- Phosphorus min 0.25%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
Mature Rabbits (over 1 year)
- 1-4 lbs = 1/8 cup daily
- 4-8 lbs = 1/4-1/3 cup daily
- 8-10 lbs = 1/3-1/2 cup daily
- 10 lbs+ = 3/4 cup daily
Feed in addition to unlimited grass hay.
Transitioning to a New Food: Week 1, mix 3 parts current food with 1 part new food. Week 2, mix 2 parts current food with 2 parts new food. Week 3, mix 1 part current food with 3 parts new food. Week four, feed Essentials – Adult Rabbit exclusively.
*Please note that these are guidelines. If your rabbit is overweight or underweight, please contact your veterinarian or Oxbow for more specific feeding information.