OXBOW ESSENTIALS YOUNG RABBIT FOOD
- Oxbow’s Essentials – Young Rabbit Food is formulated to meet the specific nutritional needs of young rabbits and help them thrive. This complete and balanced young rabbit food contains Alfalfa hay to provide optimal protein and fiber for healthy digestion. We add wholesome ingredients and vital nutrients to support daily function and performance, making Essentials – Young Rabbit Food the ideal diet for young and growing rabbits.
- Uniform pellets prevent selective feeding
- Alfalfa hay = high fiber, optimal protein source
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
Seventy-five percent of your rabbit’s diet should be grass hay. Oxbow offers a variety of hand-selected, high-fiber hays to enrich the life and health of your pet.
Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Oil, Salt, Cane Molasses, Lignin Sulfonate, Sodium Bentonite, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein (min) 15.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.50%
- Crude Fiber (min) 22.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 25.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.60%
- Calcium (max) 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.25%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
Growing (under one year): Unlimited pellets daily in addition to unlimited grass hay.
Pregnant/Nursing: Unlimited pellets daily in addition to unlimited grass hay. Alfalfa hay may be given in small quantities.
*Please note that these are guidelines. If your rabbit is overweight or underweight, please contact your veterinarian or Oxbow for more specific feeding information.
Transitioning to a New Food: Week 1, mix 3 parts current food with 1 part new food. Week 2, mix 2 parts current food with 2 parts new food. Week 3, mix 1 part current food with 3 parts new food. Week four, feed Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food exclusively.