- Short teeth most effective on medium-large breeds with short-haired coats
- Regular teeth most effective on medium-large breeds with long-haired coats
- Loosens lightly matted parts of the coat
- Lifts dead shedding hair from the undercoat
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips
JW GRIPSOFT UNDERCOAT RAKE
The JW® GripSoft® Undercoat Rake has a row of round-tipped teeth that are designed to loosen lightly matted parts of the coat and to lift out dead and shedding hair from the undercoat. The GripSoft non-slip ergonomically designed handle is more comfortable on the hand making grooming precise and more pleasurable experience for you. Short Teeth are most effective on medium to large-sized breeds with short-haired coats while regular teeth are most effective on medium to large-sized breeds with medium to long-haired coats.