- Scientifically proven comfort. The harness evenly distributes the power to the dog’s chest instead of the neck – greatly reducing stress
- Provides maximum leash control
- Exceptionally simple to fit and remove
- Made in the EU using German materials
- Antiallergenic, skin-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified lining
- High-visibility, glow-in-the-dark and reflective stitching
- Recommended by dog trainers, vets, search and rescue teams, and working dog organizations for 10+ years
- Sturdy handle for Ultimate control of your Dog
- Over 20 years in dog harness development
Controlled Lead Handling
We have optimized IDC® Powerharness to provide you maximum control while also providing maximum comfort for your dog.
The harnesses’ chest strap is parallel to the leash ring – allowing the pullback you give to be felt by your dog in the most efficient and safe manner. This means that you can hold back or stop your dog when you need to with less effort.
The wide chest strap and the optional IDC® Chest Pad help distribute the power over the chest for the proper comfort of your pet.
Expert Design No Matter Your Dog’s Size
If you’re buying a harness for a puppy, a fully grown dog, or for a smaller breed, the IDC® Powerharness is the smart choice.
The structure of the harness differs between sizes, ensuring the same level of comfort and control is provided no matter how big or small your dog.
Getting The Right Harness Size
A well-fitting harness is important for your dog’s safety and comfort. For a full sizing chart and information on how to measure your dog for a correct fit.